For this holiday season, our delivery schedule is going to look a little different than normal. Here’s all you need to know to make sure your pup is fed and happy throughout the 2022 holiday season!
No deliveries December 25-January 2
This time of year is very busy for orders and postage. In order to avoid any disruptions to your regularly scheduled deliveries, as well as to give our Kabo team time to spend with their family and loved ones, we’ve decided to cancel all deliveries from December 25-January 2. Delivery will resume January 3rd, after the holiday season.
What should I do if I’m expecting an order during this time?
In order to make sure your pup has all the food they need, we suggest moving your upcoming delivery date up or down to accommodate. For example, if you are expecting a delivery on December 26th, go to your account page and select the option to move up the delivery week and change to a 4 week plan.
Check out this video or the instructions below on how to pick your next delivery date from our available selections!
In this example, we change Rio's next delivery date from December 28 to December 21st. Just make sure you pay close attention to your cutoff date for your next delivery.
- For now we only show the next 3 earliest available delivery dates to skip to. But every Friday a new later date will appear so you can continue skipping your pup's orders if needed!
In case the above videos aren't working for you, or you prefer your instructions written out, we've wrote a step by step guide for you here as well:
- Login to your Kabo account here.
- To get started, click look under the "Deliveries" section on the left hand side and click the green "Edit" button.
- You will be taken to the "Deliveries" page now where you can pick your Next Delivery Date in the far right drop down menu.
- Once you click this, you will see the 3 next earliest delivery dates we have available. Select which delivery date works best for you and your pup!
- Once you've selected the delivery date you want, you can go ahead and click the green "Save Changes" button.
- On the last step here, a green confirmation window will pop-up for you to confirm these changes. Click the white "Yes, confirm change" button and you're all set!
- You will then be taken back to the "Your Plans" section of your Kabo Account Page where you can double check and see that your skip/change in delivery date was saved!
If you are making changes after your cutoff date the changes will only apply after your already scheduled shipment. Unfortunately we cannot skip any orders after our cutoff date as we have already started preparing your upcoming delivery.
If you want to skip to a later date then what is listed please email us at email@example.com and the Kabo Care Team will be happy to help!